Monday, May 16, 2011

FARMLAB

I went to farmlab on Friday, May 6. This trip is cool in a way. I had hard time to find farmlab since it does not have any signs stuffs to give direction. At first, when I got in there, I thought what the hell is this. I don't know why it locates at such this place. I also felt uncomfortable when they don't like to let me visit. Maybe this is their place for making movie or something like that.
I saw a lot of furnitures on my way. I did not know what is it for. Then I saw many different plants which is planted very specially. Some of them are planted in a car. This is a picture which I think really cool and weird.






There are also many "odd" and cool stuffs. They use giant water bag to keep water and use it for watering. Plants are put outside to use solar radiation as a energy source to grow trees. Also, those plants are put in like "wood box". I did not know what is its purpose, but maybe this helps trees grow better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment