Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beauty.

Everyone has heard that "Beauty in the eyes of the beholders".  Today, we were watching some videos about what women do to make them more beautiful. some of them have done a lot of plastic surgery. with them, after doing those stuffs, they think they are beautiful. however, I think beauty must come from the inside, not from outside. the way they look is important, but the way people consider their beauty is more important. The beautiful face, tall and skinny body can get much people's attention. meanwhile, people will consider carefully by the way they behave and their inside. I think an ugly but good manner woman will be better than a beautiful but no good behavior. In this real world, I can say there are not much beautiful women with good manner. But still, as a woman, I know how she feels when she wants to be more beautiful. Nevertheless, woman have their rights to be beautiful, they should make their inside beautiful before they change their outside.
The videos we have watched today were really cool. I love it. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agreed with your idea. I have a same idea with you. My idea is about that the beauty of a beautiful women doesn't always mean that she is also smart.
    I also thought beauty on the inside is most important than physical outside beauty.

    ReplyDelete