Monday, January 24, 2011

Amazing Day!


Before I wasn't like ART much because I hate drawing. I used to study art and it was always about drawing. Seriously my drawing was really bad. And I really don't like to take art class.
Today lecture have given me so much different feelings about art. Art is a combination of many many things. Art seems to present human lives and the world around us. Art connects human to the nature and brings human to the world outside. 
And the most attractive information today I found is the cave art back many thousand years ago. It is kindda weird when I saw people drew on the ceiling. People can view art from different angles. The common theme of this cave art is mostly about animals. It seems to connect people to nature and how people see nature through art. 
I feel so happy now. I got many good news and hahaha........

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah...I don't like it either. i wonder how long has the cave art existed? I was confused because there were many stuff going on..help!!!

    ReplyDelete