Monday, February 7, 2011

Graffiti Experience.

First of all, I have to say that Venice Beach is really nice. I like it  ^.^ A beautiful place for walking, doing sport, and viewing the beach. On my way to Venice Art Wall, there are many graffiti paintings on the highways and freeways. It looks beautiful and creative. Graffiti seems to make Los Angeles, especially Venice, different from many other places. 
As I walked to the Venice Wall, I saw a lot of graffiti paintings on the wall, around the streets. Artists wrote their names, draw what they see or express their feelings through graffiti. 









This guy is drawing the word " tuna". It was so amazing. I stood there to watch him finish it. The way he used spray paint so cool. I can see graffiti in the real world.




This is a picture that made me feel like everything  around Venice was put on it.   The painting reflects life in Venice, the view of Venice Beach, what people do at the beach, the sport people play, and even marine life. This artwork was so beautiful. I looked at it and I felt like I was living in a beach city. I felt my love for nature.First of all, I have to say that Venice Beach is really nice. I like it  ^.^ A beautiful place for walking, doing sport, and viewing the beach. On my way to Venice Art Wall, there are many graffiti paintings on the highways and freeways. It looks beautiful and creative. Graffiti seems to make Los Angeles, especially Venice, different from many other places. 







Venice Beach is such a nice place, beautiful beach, colorful lives, and creative art. I planed to visit it one more time with my friends to enjoy this place. 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that you liked Venice because I didn't! This was my second time going to Venice Beach and I was not happy about it. But after walking around for a little bit, it wasn't so bad. Definitely have to agree with you about the view of the beach, it is pretty amazing! I liked how you took a picture of the guy spray painting the word "tuna". I saw that work there when I went. Great write up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Venice Beach on last Sunday. It was a beautiful beach I never seen before. It was a better place to walk in, play sports, and view the beach.
    When I walk in to the Venice Beach Art Wall. I saw many Graffiti writing. It looks beautiful and creative. Graffiti seems to make Los Angeles, especially Venice, different from many other places. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete